So much for my lofty ideas about doing a blog for our family. With the recent move, it's been tough to get much of anything done. Hectic has just been turned up to almost a level 10. But we'll manage. We always do.
One of the sweetest things I want to remember is something Peyton has done the last two mornings. I am in the bathroom getting ready. He wakes up and stumbles in to say hello while still half asleep. Then he goes back out, closes the door and I think...oh good, he's going back to bed or going to go get comfy on the couch. I hear some rustling outside the door. When I'm done, I open the door and there he is. Laying on the floor in his little makeshift be in the hallway outside the bathroom door. He puts down a blanket, a pillow and then has another blanket to cover himself up. And he just waits. Too cute. I'll have to get a picture if he does it again.
We have had our Christmas tree for almost a week now. The last few years, I have ended up decorating it by myself. Last night I finally too 45 minutes to get the lights up. Peyton was such a big help. Handing me the lights and helping me get them untangled. He also started opening ornaments and hanging them on the tree. He even exclaimed that our "new house" ornament was gorgeous!
Carson got his first haircut on Wednesday night. Of course I saved as much of the hair as I could and put a curl in the new little container with his name engraved on it. My little baby is growing up so fast. All of a sudden, he is also talking so much. On the way into Los Charros last night chanting "rice...beans" and one that I will never forget for as long as I live. I was changing his diaper and he got all soft and sweet and said "I lu you." He even seems like he knows what it means!!!! I am truly blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment