Friday, December 19, 2008

Some more fun stories to remember.

Carson is starting to put words together and really communicate effectively. The other day, Vic wasn't feeling well. Carson had been sick the day before. Carson apparently wanted to get out of the house so he got a shoe and a sock, brought it to Vic and pointed outside and kept saying Truck! Truck! ......I guess he wanted to get out of the house!

Peyton has such a silly sense of humor. He got a doctor's kit for his birthday. So the other night, he insisted on giving me a check up before bed. So I played along figuring it couldn't take long. Peyton had just seen his doctor that day so he knew exactly how the exam needed to go. While giving me the exam, he farted and it had a really bad smell. So I said "Dr. Sias! Oh my gosh! That is terrible! I can't believe you just did that while examining me! I'm sure Dr. Dror would NEVER do such a thing. Needless to say, he thought that was the funniest thing on the planet and laughed so hard and for so long I thought he was going to pee his pants! I ended up laughing really hard too but just because he was laughing so hard!

No comments: